Add your email below to receive your free download. Please check your spam folder as sometimes emails go in there.
As a Certified Licensed FATnosis Practitioner I offer the ground breaking FATnosis Weight Loss solution. Developed and pioneered by Weight Loss Expert Steve Miller, FATnosis is the highly respected weight management model that combines:-
1. Mindset programming to help you acquire new healthy habits so that you manage your weight loss effectively.
2. Straight talking motivation that is tailored to you personally and designed to keep you on track.
3. FATnosis 80-20 meal planning system that helps ensure you eat healthily for 80% of the time and enjoy a little of what you fancy for the remaining 20%, combined with creative portion control.
We will work closely together over six weeks with me as your cheer leader, straight talker, mind programmer and motivator. In many ways I will become a new best friend that tells you the truth and champions your mindset and motivation to lose and manage your weight safely. FATnosis is about being positive, honest and proactive about your weight loss.
Working together you will receive:-
Face to face weekly sessions either in person in my Wigan office or via Skype.
SOS text support in between sessions to help ensure you are focused daily.
Meal planning support using the 80-20 meal planning system.
Motivational coaching to help drive and elevate your desire to lose weight safely.
Mind programming to help you immediately get into the right frame of mind for the long term, so that you can manage your weight effectively.
⭐️ 6 One to One tailored sessions in my office or via Skype/ Zoom.
⭐️Sessions are around 1 Hour
⭐️This package includes 5 Mp3 recordings.
⭐️Full notes on techniques you can implement for your weight loss
⭐️Email or Text support while on the program.
Steve Miller (The founder of FATnosis) and presenter of Sky One's Fat Families.
Hypnotherapy is effective, however results may vary and success in not guaranteed. Full client commitment is important.
Caroline Dawe Therapy
Wigan Investment Centre, Waterside Drive, Wigan WN3 5BA
If you need to cancel a session please message or call me (07585 033890) within 24 hours before your assigned appointment to let me know. Cancellations received after the 24 hour period maybe subject to a cancellation fee or a loss of a session if you have booked a program. Discretion will be used for emergency or unforseen circumstances.
Copyright © 2017 Caroline Dawe Therapy